Wondering if you've found the right home? Here are some signs that it's time to make an offer.
1. It feels good as soon as you enter… as you go through it you find that instead of looking for reasons not to buy, you are looking for affirmation that it continues to feel good and this is the right home.
2. You get the flutters… it’s like the feeling you get when you fall in love, wait a minute this IS falling in love, but with a home!
3. You forgive flaws… every home has flaws, but you find yourself making excuses for the flaws in this home, willing to overlook them because the rest of the home feels so good.
4. You find yourself mentally moving in, arranging furniture, changing paint colors, making updates… this is an important sign that you feel like you could live here, and you are ready to fix it up to truly make it yours.
5. You remember every detail… after seeing tons of houses most of them blur together, but this one stands out and is emblazoned in your memory.
6. You feel happy… rather than worrying, you relax and breathe a sigh of relief that this feels like home and you would be proud to live here.
7. You can’t imagine someone else moving into ‘your home’. When you get to this point, it’s time to make an offer!
Start your home search today REE123.com